Walk-in - no appointment necessary
Monday through Sunday from 10AM to 5PM
Check in at the Grace Pavilion
3100 North Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Questions - please email us or call 561-686-3663
Clients are seen on a first come - first served basis. Please be prepared to wait.
Dogs and cats must be three months of age or older for rabies vaccinations. For DHLPP puppies must be 9 weeks or older. For the remainder of vaccinations dogs and cats must be eight weeks or older. Dogs must be on a non-retractable leash and cats must be in carriers. Add $80.00 for an unsterilized pet rabies license (Per Palm Beach County Ordinance), add $20.00 for a sterilized pet rabies license. If you need to have your pet sterilized please visit our spay and neuter page to schedule an appointment. Pets must be in good health and females must not be pregnant.
In Addition to the package pricing we also offer the following as boosters for existing clients:
- Canine DHPP $15.00: This is a "routine" vaccination for puppies 12 weeks and younger which covers "D" - Distempter, "H" - Hepatitis, "L" - Leptospirosis, "P" - Parvo Virus, "P"-Parainfluenza
- Canine DHPP/L4 $15.00: This is a "routine" vaccination for dogs 12 weeks of age and older which covers "D" - Distempter, "H" - Hepatitis, "P" - Parvo Virus, "P"-Parainfluenza, "L" Leptospirosis (4 Strains)
- Canine Heartworm Occult Test $15.00: This test checks for heartworms in the dogs blood. Heartworms can be prevented by providing your dog with a monthly dose of heartworm preventative medication.
- Canine Bordetella Vaccine $15.00: This vaccination provides protection against tracheobronchitis (kennel cough), doggie day care and boarding facilities require this shot to protect your pet.
- Feline FVRCP Vaccine $15.00: This is a "routine" vaccination which covers "FVR" - Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, "C" - Calicivirus Infection, "P" - Panleukopenia
- Feline FELV Vaccine $20.00: This is a recommended vaccination for kittens and cats over 12 weeks of age that are allowed outdoors. This vaccination covers Fekline Leukemia and should be boostered 3 weeks later ($10.00). A booster should be repeated every two (2) years thereafter.
- Feline FELV/FIV/Heartworm Test $25.00: This test checks for feline leukemia, feline AIDS and feline heartworm infection.
- Rabies Vaccination $10.00: The cost for the vaccine is $10.00, or for senior citizens 65+ the cost is $5.00. If your pet has a record of being vaccinated for rabies in the prior year then we offer a three year vaccine. If your pet has no prior history of vaccination a one year vaccination is provided and in subsequent years the pet can then receive a three year vaccination.