Our volunteers are vitally important and each task performed is a significant contribution to the health and welfare of animals in the shelter and in our community. By offering your time and talent you can improve the quality of life for our pets while they wait for their new forever homes. If you think you can't volunteer at the shelter because you'd want to take all of the animals home, there are other areas and departments that need your help as well. Keep in mind that it is people like you who care deeply about animals who have the most to offer them.
- Develop new skills while exploring the field of animal care.
- Meet new people with similar interests.
- Acquire work experience for future endeavors.
- Receive support and guidance from professional staff.
- Most importantly, volunteering will make life brighter for the pets in our care, and better for the people and animals in our community.
Please contact us at 561-472-8867 or e-mail us!
Please note that we can no longer provide hours for court appointed community service.